As a Data Scientist at Klika/Sportradar, your daily job will be to extract valuable, actionable information and insights from data. You will explore large collections of sports data collected by Sportradar, as well as data related to the usage of our industry-leading sports data products and services, reaching millions of end-users across the globe. Your responsibility will be to analyze and leverage data to enhance our products and services, and to further the success of our sales and operations teams by providing actionable insights. You will work closely with product owners and technical leads primarily in our sports betting and managed trading product verticals. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in statistics and/or machine learning, be comfortable working with big data sets, will understand methods for rigid validation of results, and master different statistical analysis tools and scripting to develop and validate new ideas for data analysis.
- Analyze and explore data using statistical analysis tools and scripting.
- Design and implement effective new methods for data analysis, tailored to our sportsrelated application domains.
- Propose data visualizations and new ways of using data to improve our products and services.
- Work closely with product owners and technical leads in media and sports betting product verticals
- Rigorously validate hypotheses, results and data analysis methods using back-testing on historical data and/or simulated data flows
- Present ideas and solutions to software developers and business stakeholders in a clear and understandable way
- Demonstrated competency in the following areas: machine learning and/or statistics, big data analysis, statistical validation of results
- Experience in sportsbook risk management, pricing of sports betting markets, pricing of financial instruments/securities, market making or algorithmic trading
- 3+ years of experience with R or similar statistical and/or machine learning software/toolkits
- Programming experience is a must
- Experience working with Mac/Linux environments is a benefit
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics / Statistics, Computer Science / Engineering, or related field; equivalent experience acceptable
- Work with state-of-the-art equipment to solve our technological challenges
- This is a great opportunity to join a high performing team of engineers; working to design, develop and deploy new ways to collect and distribute sports information. You will work with an international team spread across locations in Europe and the US
- Collaborate and support colleagues all over the world
- Stationary and stable job in multinational team
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape (y)our future!