Customer Integration Manager
|Sector||Medien, Technologie & Rundfunk|
|Function||Recht, IT, Personal, Finanzen & Verwaltung|
Sportradar Virtual Gaming GmbH (SRVG) is the developer of the latest generation of virtual sports betting services. SRVG develops and runs a full portfolio of Virtual Sports incl. Football, Basketball and Tennis across all distribution platforms. The products are offered by numerous betting companies worldwide.
- Building the bridge between customers' IT, Key Account Management and product development
- Contribution to the success of the existing Product Management Team
- Actively manage integration of Virtual Sports customers following Sportradar´s standard process based on internal and external client integration guide lines
- Help clients with the implementation/integration of Virtual Sports into their environment which involves direct communication and rapid reaction to any client issue during integration
- Organization and coordination of delivery of customized products to customers
- Review and confirm customer integrations as soon as the integration is finished on customer side Escalate unresolved issues
- Handle multiple clients in different locations all over the world
- IT related university or similar degree (Bachelor/Masters)
- Understanding of sports betting and related services
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), any other language will be considered as a plus
- Excellent communication and customer support skills
- Highly self-motivated, leading by example and enthusiasm
- Being a team player, with the ability to work with new teams immediately
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
- Competitive, performance related salary Work with state-of-the-art equipment to solve our technological challenges Collaborate and support colleagues from all over the world The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast growing company A challenging but rewarding and fun environment Benefits: company pension, corporate fitness program, healthcare management, trainingopportunities
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play. Make the team: Join us and shape (y)our future!
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of sports and betting-related data.