Brand Manager Premier Protein
Active Nutrition International is the umbrella company for three outstanding sports nutrition brands, PowerBar, Dymatize and Premier Nutrition, dedicated to providing all athletes, no matter the sport, with great taste and ideal nutrition for all of their needs.
PowerBar’s heritage originates in endurance sports and is the brand for nutrient dense on-trend products to fuel ambitious, athletic lifestyles on and off the game.
Dymatize delivers protein, gainers and supplements that provide a nutritional foundation, allowing athletes to reap the rewards of a hard strength & power workout.
Premier Protein stands for lean protein and great taste at a great value. It gives good energy to make the most of every day.
Thirty years ago we started with a vision to revolutionize sports nutrition. As leaders that helped define the market, the brands operate worldwide, with a strong focus in Central and Western Europe.
If you want to live up to your potential and help raise the bar for Active Nutrition International, apply for our vacancy as:
Brand Manager (m/w) Premier Protein
This position is based in our offices in Munich. The Brand Manager position for our brand Premier Protein is an exciting new role, perfect for an ambitious and passionate Marketer, who wants to develop their career in the growing Sports Nutrition category.
The role of Brand Manager for Premier Protein will involve the following:
- You develop the brand and communication strategy, securing a leading position for Premier Protein in UK & DACH
- In close cooperation with our market research analyst you evaluate relevant consumer and market research
- You create and execute the communication plan, setting and achieving relevant KPI’s under the respective conditions in our relevant markets UK & DACH
- Being a team player, you work on the development of a competitive product pipeline together with our team in USA and our regional product development department
- Furthermore, your goal is an optimum sell-in of material & B2B communication for our sales department
- With your know-how you plan, execute and manage the budget resulting in a meaningful ROI
Skills and knowledge of the ideal candidate include:
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics, with a strong focus on marketing, together with at least 5 years of experience in the FMCG segment
- You’re highly motivated to bring a new brand to life, while your brand building know-how is built on a proven track record
- Along with your experience with print, online and social media, as well as with PR you also know how to lead agencies and observe budget restrictions
- You are characterized by strong communication skills and the motivation to work in cross functional teams in an international environment
- You are a passionate marketer with a high interest in active lifestyle and nutrition
Power On and Join our Team!
We are looking forward to getting to know you by receiving your application (including CV and expected salary). For further information please feel free to contact Ms. Lisa Godomski at +49 89 50 20 07 96.