Market Research Manager
Active Nutrition International is the umbrella company for three outstanding sports nutrition brands, PowerBar, Dymatize and Premier Nutrition, dedicated to providing all athletes, no matter the sport, with great taste and ideal nutrition for all of their needs.
PowerBar’s heritage originates in endurance sports and is the brand for nutrient dense on-trend products to fuel ambitious, athletic lifestyles on and off the game.
Dymatize delivers protein, gainers and supplements that provide a nutritional foundation, allowing athletes to reap the rewards of a hard strength & power workout.
Premier Protein stands for lean protein and great taste at a great value. It gives good energy to make the most of every day.
Thirty years ago we started with a vision to revolutionise sports nutrition. As leaders that helped define the market, the brands operate worldwide, with a strong focus in Central and Western Europe.
If you want to live up to your potential apply for our vacancy as:
Market Research Manager (m/w)
The Market Insight Manager position is an exciting new role, perfect for an ambitious and passionate Marketer, who wants to develop their career in the growing Sports Nutrition category.
The role of Market Insight Manager will involve the following:
- In close collaboration with Brand Marketing, Sales and Category Management you establish and lead an international process to gather all significant data that allows us to make the right decisions on products, price, placement and promotion
- With your strong analytical skills you effectively combine and evaluate quantitative market data coming from Euromonitor, Nielsen as well as IRI in order to support the decision making process for our international business
- You analyse both latest trends and the competitive landscape to give input for our product pipeline for all our brands PowerBar, Dymatize and Premier Protein by choosing the right methods and partners
- You manage qualitative and quantitative market research in order ascertain concrete feedback from our consumers
Skills and knowledge of the ideal candidate include:
- You have a Master’s degree with specialization in market research, statistics, business economics or similar analytical studies and at least 5 years work experience, preferably in the FMCG business
- Through your profound experience in market research projects you have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret quantitative data in its depth and holistic meaning
- Along with your well-established understanding of brand marketing in the FMCG world you are able to bring complex correlations to convincing conclusions both in German and English
- You are hands-on, with an international mindset and high motivated regarding nutrition trends as well as consumer behavior in an active, sportive lifestyle
Power On and Join our Team!
We are looking forward to getting to know you by receiving your application (including CV and expected salary) via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information please feel free to contact Ms. Lisa Godomski at +49 89 50 20 07 96