EURO 2016 Ticketing Public Sales Coordinator
|Sector||Verbände & LOKs, Sportstätte & Lieferung|
|Function||Business Development & Vertrieb, Veranstaltung & laufender Betrieb|
The EURO 2016 Ticketing Public Sales Coordinator is responsible for implementing and managing a smooth ticket sales process for the general public for UEFA EURO 2016 and the UEFA club competition finals.
- Developing and maintaining web-based ticket application tools and processes in cooperation with UEFA's ticketing partner;
- Planning and implementing a communication strategy for the general public;
- Testing and implementing the software provided and constantly working to optimise tools and processes together with UEFA's ticketing partner;
- Setting up and implementing payment procedures and producing the necessary payment reports;
- Liaising with the finance department and third parties on payment, reporting and reconciliation issues;
- Planning and managing the general public ticket allocation and confirmation process;
- Proactively providing the ticketing customer service team with information on general public ticket sales;
- Developing and implementing cross-selling strategies to optimise ticket sales to existing customers;
- Developing a customer data quality strategy and implementing the necessary data cleansing procedures;
- Setting up and managing a ticket distribution system;
- Helping to establish the terms and conditions of sale;
- Assisting on ticketing operations for other UEFA events;
- Assisting the Ticketing Sales & Customer Service Manager, where needed, with the development of additional services for the general public.
- from 1 to 3 years in a large-scale business to consumer e-commerce environment
- from 1 to 3 years in ticketing, ideally
- from 1 to 3 years in technical matters, communication or reporting - would be an advantage
- Bachelor's Business management
- English / Proficient
- French / Advanced
- CRM / Proficient
- MS Excel / Proficient
- Project Management / Advanced
- At ease in an international environment.
- Interested in football, internet technologies and new technical developments generally.