EURO 2020 Back Office Coordinator
|Sector||Verbände & LOKs|
|Function||Business Development & Vertrieb|
Division / Unit: Marketing / Media Rights & Production Services
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.11.2019
End date: 31.07.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities - bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area.
The Back Office Coordinator is responsible for allocating and scheduling all services and facilities confirmed to broadcast partners, ensuring that resources (TV and radio infrastructures and services at the venues and IBC) are used in the most effective way.
* During the preparation stage, setting up the UEFA event management system (FAME);
* During the preparation stage, sharing responsibility for rate card production;
* Allocating, scheduling and processing broadcasters' requests logged by the booking front office taking account of availability;
* Optimising resources during the allocation and scheduling process;
* Liaising with other UEFA stakeholders on technical matters;
* Setting up the allocation and scheduling tools for unilateral services at the venues and IBC and for telecommunication circuits;
* Drafting reports for applying priority and arbitration rules;
* Drafting any other reports required for the venue team;
* Helping to train and integrate the scheduling and planning event time staff.
- from 4 to 6 years / experience in Broadcast and good technical understanding of sports TV production
- from 4 to 6 years / experience in Large-scale event organisation or Account management in similar events
- English /
* Polite and friendly
* Works well under pressure
* Enthusiastic team player