Digital Marketing Coordinator Web & Social Media (m/f/d)
|Sector||Agenturen & Sponsoren|
|Function||Marketing & Kommunikation|
The Digital Coordinator for Web and Social Media will be responsible for driving quality and consistency across all websites in Europe, Middle East and Africa, by creating and executing standards and guidelines with and for various internal and external stakeholders. Further, this role is in charge for delivering a smooth organization and execution of digital activities in the channel’s web, app and social media immediately before, during and after the races.
- Develop and manage eu.ironman.com including all race subpages (in alignment with US/global team)
- Ensure a high level of editorial and technical quality across our web platforms
- Work across several departments to ensure fresh and up to date content on our websites (e.g. Operations, Partnership, Athlete Service etc.)
- Content creation and community management on social media, including some race coverages on the weekends (incl. app and livestream fulfilment support)
- Website and social media trainings, guidance and support to local teams
- Creation, execution and development of required tracking and analytics requests
- Stay up to date on best practices for tools, applications, channels and strategy
Qualifications & Skills
- Fluency in German and English is a strong must, additional languages will be a benefit
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university in marketing and/or IT, or comparable;
- education and experiences in digital marketing are a big plus
- Knowledge and understanding of Web (CMS), App (content backend) and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), basic HTML and scripting languages as plus
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop; knowledge/experience in other graphic and video editing tools are a plus
- Proven analytical skills, ideally education/experience with digital analytics (web and social media analytics and KPIs)
- A self-starter ability with a self-organizing mind-set and the ability to cope with stress and short-term decisions and actions, especially immediately before and during the race
- Collaborative personality, ability to work well in a global team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A passion for triathlon is a bonus
A contract will be made on the basis of a full-time employment. The role will include some working weekends (via home office) during the race season. We are looking forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV) including your salary expectations and your notice period.
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world.