Motorsports Audience Communication Manager
Red Bull Media House is an award-winning, globally distributed multi-platform media company on a mission to inspire with ‘beyond the ordinary’ stories - both direct-to-consumer and through partnerships. With a focus on sports, culture and lifestyle content, Red Bull Media House offers a wide range of premium media products across TV, mobile, digital, audio, and print. Red Bull Media House produces and licenses a broad selection of global live broadcast events, compelling and inspirational local storytelling with original short and long-form programming as well as feature films from around the world. www.redbullmediahouse.com
Areas that apply to your strengths:
- In a nutshell
Targeting our motorsports audience, your role will range from defining the global communication proposition, setting editorial principles, creating the global communication strategy based on narratives, to translating the strategy into actions and milestones.
- Advise countries
To better support countries, you’ll provide them with a year-round motorsports audience communications framework and support their local adaptions. Defining media partners that matter for their specific audience is part of your role as well. You’ll train countries to maximize outcome in the defined media outlets via workshops, country visits etc., share knowledge and best practices among countries, and keep an eye out for content that can be amplified to multiple markets or even globally.
- Seek stories
In order to make sure our content travels, you’ll identify story opportunities, evaluate them from a Communications perspective and translate them into engaging activation ideas.
You’ll keep up-to-day of developments and trends within the global motorsports community and be the trusted motorsports communications expert to internal counterparts and countries.
- Activate motorsports assets
You’ll take the lead on (ESO) communication of motorsports assets, define and keep the conversation going with key media, build earned editorial partnerships with leading motorsports outlets and provide media reports, project recaps and learnings.
Your experience includes:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Communications, PR, Marketing or media led companies
- University degree
- A communication professional with an extensive media network in the field of Sports/Motorsports and beyond
- Experience in leading projects and driving reach & engagement via earned media amplification
- Strong network and relations to media and influencers in the motorsports industry Very equipped to build media relations in all fields
- Able to identify stories with true media potential
- Ability to guarantee message pull-through to our target audience via earned media
- Fluent in English
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.