Senior Accountant Scandinavia (m/f/d)
|Sector||Agenturen & Sponsoren, Sportartikel|
|Function||Recht, IT, Personal, Finanzen & Verwaltung|
- Day-to-day accounting for our Danish and Swedish entities, including but not limited to:
- Submittal of Accounts Receivable invoices. Follow up and management of receivables and collections.
- Collection, coding, getting approvals and scanning into database for all Accounts Payable invoices. Contact and follow up with vendors as needed.
- Oversee the entity’s Payroll processing.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements under IFRS; including correcting journal entries, accruals and account analysis.
- Work with the EMEA CFO and Headquarters’ Finance and Accounting team in the US on all accounting issues relating to Denmark and Sweden.
- Understand event processes and work together with the individual race directors on analyzing planning procedures, processes and profitability around the individual events.
- Assist and submitting of all statutory and tax returns – including VAT.
- Liaison with external auditors and tax authorities.
- Preparation of annual accounts according to locally applicable GAAP for Denmark and Sweden.
Skills and competencies
- Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Fluency in written and spoken both Danish and English. Knowledge of the Swedish language is preferred.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of relevant experience in accounting/ auditing/ financial management.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be extremely diligent about working with international colleagues at all levels and ensuring that deadlines are always met.
- Ability to manage diversity in job responsibilities with precision and accuracy in work.
- Must be hands-on, able to multi-task and show proper level of time management
- Excellent skills in MS Office and Finance applications.
- Experience in Navision accounting software is an advantage.
A contract will be made based on full-time employment. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your notice period. Are you interested? Please apply via our website at https://ironmaneurope.wufoo.eu/forms/we-are-hiring/
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world.