Junior Product Manager
Junior Product Manager
Sportradar Virtual Gaming GmbH (SRVG; part of Sportradar AG) is the leading supplier of the latest generation of virtual sports betting services. SRVG delivers a wide range of Virtual Sports across web, retail and mobile platforms to sports betting customers around the world. SRVG is a growing entity with a high profile proposition for future expansion.
Effective immediately, we are looking for a dedicated Product Manager (m/f) interested in games and sports betting for the expansion of our team based in Bremen/Germany.
- Building the bridge between customers’ requirements and product development
- Coordination of customer requests and product delivery
- Single point of communication for customer integration support
- Management of feedback from customers to product integration and development and vice versa
- Organization of delivery of customized products to customers
- Contribution to the success of the existing Product Management Team
- IT related university or similar degree (Bachelor/Masters)
- Fundamental understanding of software development
- Core understanding of sports betting and related service
- Excellent communication and customer support skills
- Fluent English; more languages welcome
- Work in an innovative, fast growing business
- Development of services in a young, highly motivated, international team
- High level of responsibility and career opportunities in a global group of companies
- Performance-related salary and bonus opportunities
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
We are a truly international business employing over 750 people in more than 25 locations around the world. Our rapid growth has been driven by technological innovation alongside an understanding of our clients’ business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 600 companies in over 80 countries.
We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries. This creates an exciting and fast-moving working environment that rewards creative thinking and hard work. We are passionate about what we do, and we care passionately about our people. If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop…
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply here with a copy of your CV and your cover letter.