EURO 2020 Technical Services & Overlay Coordinator
|Sector||Verbände & LOKs|
|Function||Veranstaltung & laufender Betrieb|
Division / Unit: Operations / Venue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.03.2019
End date: 31.08.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played out in 12 different European cities, bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in all sectors.
As part of the technical services and overlay team, this role reports to the Technical Services Overlay Manager and provides support in concept, design, procurement and supplier management for camera platforms, cable bridges, cableways, cable hooks, containers, etc. for all UEFA EURO 2020 stadiums.
During the planning phase, the position will be based in Nyon, Switzerland, whereas for the tournament itself, the Coordinator might be based at one of the UEFA EURO 2020 venues.
- Managing subprojects on behalf of the Technical Services Overlay Manager;
- Managing planning and implementation of overlay for UEFA EURO 2020;
- Gathering needs from stakeholders;
- Translating needs into requirements and defining service levels;
- Ensuring implementation and delivery to the agreed scope and service level;
- Adhering to timelines and budgets for sub-projects.
- from 4 to 6 years / technical management of events
- from 1 to 3 years / technical management of event overlay
- from 1 to 3 years / project management in the event industry
- English / Advanced
- CAD (AutoCad) / Intermediate
- MS Excel / Proficient
- MS PowerPoint / Intermediate
- MS Project / Basic
- MS Word / Proficient
- Project Management / Basic
- Willing to travel regularly